Hi, I am Flor
I help women stop the comparing and the people-pleasing and have the courage to stand up for themselves, ask for what they need and go for what they want.
Over my 30+ years of working on myself, I have learned the hard way.
Beating myself up, comparing, struggling to set boundaries in relationships, always falling short, and trying to get “better” was taking me further away from myself and the accomplishment of my dreams. On the other hand, through embarking on a path of healing and learning the art of understanding who I am and how I function, developing a healthier relationship with myself has brought so much joy, fulfilment, and inner peace to my life.
Developing a loving-kind acceptance of who we are and where we are in life is not an easy task.
Not the person you want to be.
Not the person others (or yourself) expect you to be.
But the woman you are.
Messiness and all.
So, my work is to hold your hand to make this process possible and easier so you can leave behind all that self-hatred, all that beating yourself up, the comparison, the need for external validation and approval, the less than… and grow into who you really are.
- Feel less than & so struggle to find your worth and value;
- Tend to measure yourself against others and you always seem to feel below them;
- You feel drained and exhausted because you find it really hard to say no and set healthy boundaries with those who are taking advantage of your time, caring nature, resources and energy. As a result you feel drained and exhausted;
- You are or were in the past under the influence or a stronger personality (a sibling, a parent, a partner, a friend, a teacher) who has shaped who you are;
- You get easily lost attending to others and losing your sense of self in them;
- You are indecisive and can’t find the courage to go for what your heart has been telling you for a long time to go for (changing jobs, becoming self-employed, leaving a relationship, pursuing your creative calling, traveling the world…) because you are afraid to make the wrong decision or make things worst.
- You procrastinate and focus on unimportant things;
- You sometimes feel a sense of despair because you think things will never changed for you;
- You have had enough and feel ready to get your life back and fully commit to and prioritise yourself & your healing.
And you want to:
- Increase your confidence, self-worth, and assertiveness;
- Have a clear sense of purpose and direction and a manageable action plan;
- Be able to stand up for yourself, ask for what you need and go for what you want;
- Get up in the morning feeling motivated and energised and being productive and focused;
- Feel more creative;
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries & say “no” to that particular person or demand;
- Leave unhealthy and unbalanced relationships behind & move into healthy ones;
- Become really good at taking care of yourself & getting healthier as a result;
- Feel respected and loved for who you are and comfortable in your own skin;
- Have an increase sense of relaxation and inner peace;
- Break free, at last, know who you are and find the way back home to yourself.
It would be my pleasure to support you.
Shall we talk?