I help women heal from a painful breakup or divorce so they can let go of the relationship, feel at peace with themselves and confidently rebuild their own life.
IS THIS YOU?
- You are a woman who has recently split up with your partner/husband
- You feel broken inside
- Lonely, disconnected and disliking yourself
- Overwhelmed by sadness and grief, sometimes even suicidal despair
- In anxiety about the future
- Confused as what the next step is
- You may be trying to put up a brave front but this time you feel you cannot cope with this on your own
Now IMAGINE this
- Being who you are without fear of not being liked or loved
- Feeling calmer, clear and confident
- Feeling a sense of connection to yourself and those around you
- Letting go of guilt and anger and finally feeling at peace with yourself and your past
- Trusting Your Inner Knowing to guide you
- Moving on with a clear sense of directions forward, feeling you are a stronger and steadier person inside, with a strength that wasn’t there before
- Finally HEALING and valuing and liking the person you see in the mirror everyday
If you are going through a painful breakup or divorce and feel ready to take the next step in order to heal, let go and move on, I’m here for you.
Book a time to chat so we can explore getting you the support you need.
Her dedication to her field, and to Hope Lodge, is certainly expressed through anyone that she comes in contact with. Her kind, caring spirit is infectious. Flor is an enormous asset to our wellness program."
Lorraine K, American Cancer Society Hope Lodge NYC Director
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is always recommended that you seek out the services of a qualified medical practitioner for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease. The testimonials on this website reflect individual client experiences. They are only applicable to the person(s) who wrote them and may not be representative of others experience. They do not constitute a guarantee or prediction of a similar outcome.