Hi, I am Flor
I help women stop the comparing and have the courage to be who they are and go for what they want.
Over my 30+ years of working on myself, I have learned the hard way.
Beating myself up, comparing, always falling short, and trying to get “better” was taking me further away from myself and the accomplishment of my dreams. On the other hand, through embarking on a path of healing and learning the art of becoming friends with myself has brought so much joy, fulfilment, and inner peace to my life.
Developing a loving-kind acceptance of who we are and where we are in life is not an easy task.
Not the person you want to be.
Not the person others (or yourself) expect you to be.
But the woman you are.
Messiness and all.
So, my work is to hold your hand to make this process possible and easier so you can leave behind all that self-hatred, all that beating yourself up, the comparison, the less than… and grow into who you really are.
- Feel less than & so struggle to find your worth and value
- Compare yourself to others
- Feel lost and confused as to what your next step is
- Can’t find the courage to go for what your heart is telling you to go for
- Struggle with personal boundaries & lack assertiveness, especially in relationships
- Are looking for an anchor, a sense of direction
- Are self-aware & ready to do the inner work and fully commit to and prioritise yourself & your healing.
And you want to:
- Increase your confidence, self-worth, and assertiveness
- Get clear on what you really want in life
- Find the courage and feel supported to go for it
- Feel more grounded & centered
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries & say “no”
- Leave unhealthy relationships & move into healthy ones
- Become really good at taking care of yourself & asking for what you want
- Have a clear sense of purpose & direction
- Feel respected and love for who you are and comfortable in your own skin
- Have an increase sense of relaxation and inner peace
It would be my pleasure to support you.
Shall we talk?